Payroll Enterprise Standard
Aside from payroll capabilities, Payroll Enterprise can also provide time & attendance and other HR benefits and administration functions.
Have the ability to add users and company file whenever you need it. You also have the option to customize the program depending on your role.
Accurate Reports & Real Time Data
Avoid errors which can result in inaccurate payment of salaries, tax deductions, and even compliance by having real time information at all times.
Meet Compliance Requirements
Always stay compliant with government regulations for Payroll Enterprise is continuously developed and updated to help you.
Integration to Other Business Software
Philippine Payroll Enterprise can be integrated to accounting software like SAP, NetSuite, and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
Reduce paperwork through online application of attendance, Leaves, and OTs as well as send payslips via e-mail.
- Employee Web Portal
- Real Time Attendance Software
- Dataport Module
- Menu Designer
- Billing Application/Report
- 300 Employees
- Unlimited User License
- 1 Company File
- Unlimited Allowance Types
- 6 Fixed Schedule & Flexi Time
- With HRIS Modules
- With Leave Conversion and Leave Accumulation Functions
- Automatic computation of 13th month, bonuses and quit claim
- Updated SSS, PHIL, Tax Exemption and withholding tax table
- Reports compliant to government format
- Use Microsoft SQL Express Database
- Print reports such as: Alpha list, W2, 2316, bank register, historical payslip, contributions attendance, etc.
- Link to SAP Business One, NetSuite, ABSS, and Microsoft Dynamics
- Can be integrated with most timekeeping devices
|Minimum Hardware Specifications||Recommended Hardware Specifications|
|Server 1 (Application)|
|Processor||Xeon 3.0Ghz||Xeon 3.0Ghz or up|
|LAN Card||1 GB||1 GB|
|Operating System||Windows Server 2008 Foundation/ Windows 2008 Advance Server||Windows 2008 Advance Server / Windows Server 2012|
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server Express 2012
(Max of 10GB)
|Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2012 or 2014|
|Others – Remote Desktop Connection (RDC)||Terminal Server with CAL||Terminal Server with CAL|
|Internet Bandwidth – RDC||4Mbps – Committed Information Rate||4Mbps – Committed Information Rate or up|
|Processor||Core i3||Core i5|
|LAN Card||10/100 Mbps or 1 GB||1 GB|
|Hard Disk||500GB||500GB or above|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Pro SP2||Windows 7 and up|