Payroll Enterprise Standard
Aside from payroll capabilities, Payroll Enterprise can also provide time & attendance and other HR benefits and administration functions.
Have the ability to add users and company file whenever you need it. You also have the option to customize the program depending on your role.
Accurate Reports & Real Time Data
Avoid errors which can result in inaccurate payment of salaries, tax deductions, and even compliance by having real time information at all times.
Meet Compliance Requirements
Always stay compliant with government regulations for Payroll Enterprise is continuously developed and updated to help you.
Integration to Other Business Software
Philippine Payroll Enterprise can be integrated to accounting software like SAP, NetSuite, and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
Reduce paperwork through online application of attendance, Leaves, and OTs as well as send payslips via e-mail.
- Employee Web Portal
- Cost Analysis Report
- Security Agency Process
- University & Schools Process
- Hospital/Hospitality/BPO Process
- 300 Employees
- Unlimited User License
- 1 Company File
- With HRIS Modules
- Automatic computation of 13th month, bonuses and quit claim
- Updated SSS, PHIL, Tax Exemption and withholding tax table
- Reports compliant to government format
- Use Microsoft SQL Standard Edition Database
- Print reports such as: Alpha list, W2, 2316, bank register, historical payslip, contributions attendance, etc.
- Keep Tracks of edits and changes with Audit Trail
- Cost Center Allocation
- Link to SAP Business One, NetSuite, ABSS, and Microsoft Dynamics
- Can be integrated with most timekeeping devices
- Free 1 year Basic Support Plan (Phone, Email, Remote Access and Updates)
- Free 1 Time & Attendance Fingerprint Device (Model: ZKTeco K21)
Three Months (Project Duration):
- Setup of 1 company data file
- Setup for Fix Schedule
- Database Buildup for 300 Employees
- Implementation Phase
- ✔ Payroll Process Blue Printing
- ✔ Database Buildup/Configuration
- ✔ Training and Knowledge Transfer
- ✔ User Acceptance Testing
- ✔ Pre-Go Live Assistance
- ✔ Go Live Assistance
|Minimum Hardware Specifications||Recommended Hardware Specifications|
|Server 1 (Application)|
|Processor||Xeon 3.0Ghz||Xeon 3.0Ghz or up|
|LAN Card||1 GB||1 GB|
|Operating System||Windows Server 2016||Windows Server 2016|
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2017||Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2017|
|Others – Remote Desktop Connection (RDC)||Terminal Server with CAL||Terminal Server with CAL|
|Internet Bandwidth – RDC||4Mbps – Committed Information Rate||4Mbps – Committed Information Rate or up|
|Processor||Core i3||Core i5|
|LAN Card||10/100 Mbps or 1 GB||1 GB|
|Hard Disk||500GB||500GB or above|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Pro SP2||Windows 7 and up|