The Philippine Payroll Pro Software is an in-house product of Mustard Seed Systems Corporation developed in 1999. It is one of the first localized Payroll software in the Philippines which is duly compliant with RA 10963 TRAIN Law. It also allows businesses to customize their payroll settings with ease.
- Consolidation Multi-Company
- Alphalist disk submission
- Can handle multiple shift schedules
- Reports compliant to government format
- Diskette submissions to SSS, PHIC and HDMF
- Diskette submissions to bank for ATM Register
- Password controlled access by module and by rank
- Can be integrated with most timekeeping devices
- Automatic computation of 13th month and quit claim
- Printing of payslip on a monthly, semi-monthly and weekly basis
- Selected reports can be customized through Crystal Reports.
- Automatic creation of payroll journal entries to be imported in any accounting software
- Computes expanded withholding tax for outsourced employees
- Updated SSS, PHIC, tax exemption and withholding tax table
- Prints other reports such as: alphalist, W2 or F2316 bank register, historical payslip, historical contributions of employees, attendance and much more…
- Processes Monthly or Daily Rates
- Processes different Payroll Periods- weekly, semi-monthly and monthly
- Computes Regular Pay, Undertime, Overtime, Withholding Tax, SSS Contribution, PHIC Contribution, Pag-ibig
- Contribution, Allowances and other deductions
- Option to input days present, days absent or total hours worked
- Option to indicate whether overtime and allowances are included in the computation of SSS, PHIC, Pag-ibig and Tax.
- Computes the following based on the time-ins and outs of employees:
– Regular hours/days work
– Overtime-Regular, Sunday, Special Holiday, Legal Holiday, etc.
– Night Differential
- Computes authorized overtime
- Computes employees’ attendance on flexi-time schedule
- Monitors different kinds of leaves used
- Monitors legal holidays and scheduled leaves
- Option to enter employees’ shifts in advance
- Monitors employee loans/advances balance
- Provides loans/advances ledger per employee
- Computes amortization amount and periods
- Computes interest onloans (optional)
- Option to make deductions on a particular payroll period
Information which includes:
- Contact Information
- Education Background
- History & Seminars
- Employment History
- Disciplinary Actions
- Legal and Medical Records
- Awards Received
- Leave Application
- Payroll Pro can be linked to most time keeping devices where data is uploaded to the program as basis for employee payroll computations.
For more information on pricing and other details CONTACT US.