Payroll Pro Standard
As your staff keeps on growing, you’ll need an integrated HR solution that can make your job faster and easier. Payroll Pro Standard Edition is the perfect software partner for SMEs to simplify their employees’ salary computations, benefits, and compensations – now with additional features to keep you compliant to new government requirements and regulations.
Philippine Payroll Pro is the in-house product of Mustard Seed Systems Corporation. Developed in 1999, Payroll Pro is now recognized as the first and only localized system in the country. It is consistently updated to the latest government tables and is duly compliant with RA 10963 or TRAIN Law and the New Contribution Schedule of SSS.
Payroll Pro Standard is now also updated with new HRIS Features like:
Detailed employee information such as Educational Background, Family and Relatives Information, Parents and Spouse Records.
Full tracking of workforce productivity, including the varied experiences, talents, and skills of all staff within the organization.
Recording of licensures and examinations taken, employment history, skills and proficiencies of employees, disciplinary actions, merits and awards received, legal and medical records, and more.
Exporting of all HRIS forms to Microsoft Excel.
Why Choose Payroll Pro and Mustard Seed?
Have all the functionalities you need for your payroll management in a single system – eliminating the option to avail add-ons.
Payroll Pro Standard Package Inclusions:
- Single (1) User License
- 1000 Employees
- HR Information System (201 file)
- Billing Feature / Multi-allowance Feature
- Multi-shifting Schedules / Updated Government Tables
- Complies with RA 10963 TRAIN Law
- Soft Copy Submission: Bank, SSS, PHIC, Pag-ibig, Alphalist
- Computes 13th month pay, bonuses, and quit claim
- Prints Payslip, Journal Entries for Integration to Accounting System
- Free 2 Days Online Training
- Free 1 Year Technical Support
Payroll Pro Software has the following general features:
- Alphalist disk submission
- Reports compliant to government format
- Soft Copy Submission to SSS, PHIC and HDMF
- Soft Copy Submission to bank for ATM Register
- Password controlled access by module and by rank
- Can be integrated with most timekeeping devices
- Automatic computation of 13th month and quit claim
- Printing of payslip on a monthly, semi-monthly and weekly basis
- Selected reports can be customized through Crystal Reports
- Automatic creation of payroll journal entries to be imported to the accounting software ABSS
- Computes expanded withholding tax for outsourced employees
- Updated SSS, PHIC, tax exemption and withholding tax table
|Minimum Hardware Specifications||Recommended Hardware Specifications|
|Server 1 (Application)|
|Processor||Xeon 2.0Ghz||Xeon 3.0Ghz or up|
|LAN Card||10/100 Mbps||1 GB|
|Hard Disk||500 GB||1TB|
|Operating System||Windows Server 2008 Foundation||Windows 2008 Advance Server|
|Others – Remote Desktop Connection (RDC)||Terminal Server with CAL||Terminal Server with CAL|
|Internet Bandwidth – RDC||2Mbps – Committed Information Rate||4Mbps – Committed Information Rate|
|Processor||Core Duo||Core i3|
|LAN Card||10/100 Mbps||1 GB|
|Operating System||Windows XP Pro SP2||Windows 7 Pro SP2|